Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thanks Alesha!

Just got this in a parcel this morning, it is from Alesha in the crafty mamas alphabet swap. We had to send a parcel with something that started with either the first letter of our name or our user name. Since mine is two little fishes I got ..... two little fishes! aren't they so very cute?
And she says it's her first attempt at amigurumi. I reckon that's a pretty good first attempt.
Thanks Alesha, we (me and the two little fishes) love them. They are playing in pretend underwater as I write this.

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute, she's done a fantastic job. I love how you've photographed them with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaayyyy! I'm so glad you like them :D I love how you've photographed them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the fish are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete