Monday, June 15, 2009

Some Pirates, some Bunnies and some stitcheries

We have been in the garden a lot lately, it's lovely outside at the moment (except for the mozzies). But I have managed to get a bit of sewing done in the evenings. The vegie patch is growing well and I am amazed that nothing has died yet. We got so enthusiastic we now have a little herb garden made from an old wheel barrow tray.
Back to the sewing now. I have been playing around making up some softies lately and thought I would try to make a few to sell at the markets along with some kids clothes. So we now have 3 Pete the pirates and 4 little bunnies ready to go. I have plans for a kitty cat and some babushkas next.
Also done recently are some stitcheries that will be put together when the others are finished and made into a wall hanging for little fishes room. It has a bit of a woodland theme going on as the other ones are all mushroom and gnome type ones too. Will post more pics as they are done.

1 comment: