Friday, March 20, 2009

we had a great time on Hamilton Island visiting our lovely brother and sister in law and the other 2 little whitings. It was a bit rainy on the boat over but soon cleared up. The kids had a ball swimming and playing together and it was lovely to see my crafting buddy again and talk craft (the boys just left us to it).
It has been a bit rainy here again this week (surprise!) so i have managed to get a bit of sewing done. Aunty Sandy's wedding pressie is done and will be wrapped up soon. and Stacey has some new clothes to wear finally. I also finished my dolls from the panel i brought and i like them so much they are still in the sewing room so i can look at them.
Have got my next quilt of love half sewn and hope to get that finished this weekend. So I have been busy, just not busy doing the boring stuff (there's no point doing housework with himself at home as it makes no difference).

No comments:

Post a Comment