Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Finished and Started

I actually got a bit of crafting done yesterday as Mr fish was home to help with the child wrangling. I finished the latest quilt of love that has been waiting for the binding to be put on. So I'm managing to keep up with my goal (so far).
I also got all these fabrics out and cut out some shapes that will soon be little birds for littlest fishes mobile. I've got ten cut out so I'm hoping that will be enough for a decent looking display.
This jumble of offcuts has plans to become something too. I'm not sure exactly how but a little nest is in my head and i'm going to attempt one so if it works i'll let you know!
I'm thinking some wire and some little feathers scattered throughout as well as some bits of thread. I can picture it but whether it comes out like that or not is a whole other story.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the nest from you rhead - mine would be a tangled mess LOL - Maybe some wool too (I have heaps that I could send your way)

    The little quilt looks cute - you are doing wo well with these.

    ReplyDelete